Arlington Heights

5 Reasons My Clients Love Arlington Heights

My clients give many reasons that they love living in Arlington Heights. I’ve chosen the 5 that were most often given. They’re listed in no particular order.

1. Location: With its easy access to Route 53 and 90, people find it easy to get around Chicagoland. They also love the Metra station in downtown Arlington Heights for easy trips to downtown Chicago.

2. Schools: There are 9 elementary schools located in Arlington Heights District 25. Eight are rated “10” on greatschools.org while the other is a “9”. The high school district is 214 and includes 6 high schools. The school you would attend is dependent upon your location in the village.

3. Downtown Arlington Heights:  My clients report loving the fact that the downtown area has a theater, movie theater, shopping and dining all within a walkable area. The downtown area is located at Arlington Heights Road and Northwest Highway.

4. Park District: The Arlington Heights Park district owns over 450 acres of land and leases another 258 acres. There are 58 parks located throughout the community and includes 5 outdoor pools and 5 community centers with gymnasiums. One of the highlights is Lake Arlington with a 1.8 mile biking/walking trail and a 50 acre boating lake. Park District programs are offered for all ages from tots to seniors.

5. Real Estate Choices: From condos to castles, Arlington Heights offers a wide variety of housing. With prices ranging from under $100,000 to over $1,000,000, if you love Arlington Heights we’re sure to find something in your price range!

Search Arlington Heights Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 10086665
$600,000
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of @properties MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 10086366
$364,900
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Salvatore Fragale MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 10086319
$799,900
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Greenscape Realty LLC MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 10085785
$239,999
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Baird & Warner MLSNI
Featured picture for the property 10085442
$255,000
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Carrington R E Services LLC MLSNI
Based on information submitted to the MRED as of Sep 18, 2018 4:10:pm. All data is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MRED. MRED supplied Open House information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

NOTICE: Many homes contain recording devices, and buyers should be aware they may be recorded during a showing.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE

Today's Market Trends for Arlington Heights *

$470,280

-0.03%

$208

-0.04%

-0.05%

August

July

0.03%

-0.06%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable